Drawing knowledge from professionals in the cleaning industry can lead to substantial improvement in cleaning standards in many facilities (residential, office, sports, production halls or warehouses, medical establishments). Therefore, we encourage to attend the CLEANING FORUM panels and presentations and CASE STUDIES - Digitisation and digitalisation of cleaning services, where guests and experienced professionals will discuss the upcoming challenges and opportunities for companies in the cleaning sector. On the other hand, exhibitors at the CLEANING EXPO 2022 fair will present their latest solutions and products for the industry. Attendance at the Forum and the fair is almost mandatory! Knowledge awaits the participants, which will certainly contribute to improving the operation and enhancing the image of the company and, what is crucial for many: the information gained will simultaneously allow significant savings to be achieved in running the business.
- The upcoming edition of the CLEANING FORUM, together with the CLEANING EXPO fair, will be the only meeting of this scale held this year for representatives of the cleaning industry in Poland. Together with our partners, producers and distributors of solutions for this market segment, we are organising it convinced of the need for live meetings, of the value of direct exchange of opinions, knowledge and experience. As our Exhibitors often repeat: “there is no business without relationships” and it would be hard to disagree with such a statement. The challenges facing the industry in the forthcoming period reinforce our conviction that its integration and permanent contact will create an opportunity for even more effective management and further development of companies, despite the unstable times. In a nutshell: let's meet and talk about our common future! On 4 October, there will be an excellent opportunity to do so in Poznań. - says Witold Lipiński, Project Manager of the Cleaning Expo fair.
LET'S TALK ABOUT THE INDUSTRY AT THE CLEANING FORUM, LET’S MEET AT THE CLEANING EXPO 2022 FAIR IN POZNAŃ!
The modern formula of the event, organised on 4-5 October 2022, is dedicated to representatives of the cleaning sector and comprises industry meetings combined with classic trade fair, enriched with panel discussions and debates with active participation of visitors. A wide range of the exhibition and a high professional level are the hallmarks of this event. The Cleaning Expo fair is the place where the business world primarily meets, exhibitors will present: cleaning machines and devices, equipment, manual tools and accessories for cleaning, chemicals used for cleaning, care and maintenance - both leaders and smaller companies will show their novelties and premières. This will be complemented by the offer of companies providing professional cleaning services.
Additionally, discussions on the most important industry topics will also be held. Already on 4 October, the Cleaning Consulting company will start the CLEANING FORUM - this is a two-day conference ( 4-5 October 2022), the thematic scope of which is prepared based on the knowledge of experienced experts and supported by the most important organisations, associations and institutions of the professional cleaning industry, including the Public Procurement Office, the Federation of Polish Entrepreneurs, PFRON, the Polish Association of Logistics and Purchasing Managers, the Polish Council of Shopping Centres, TÜV Rheinland, the European Association of Clean Treatment. Speeches and debates will address: indexation in Public Procurement, increasing the number of people with disabilities in the labour market, sustainability in professional cleaning services, industry certification for cleaning companies, the pros and cons of digitalising the industry and introducing innovative solutions. The discussion will be concluded with an attempt to answer the question - where is the cleaning industry heading?
On the other hand, the Polish Association of Cleaning Companies is preparing the presentation of CASE STUDIES - digitisation and digitalisation of cleaning services, the leading topic of which will deal with modern technologies in the professional cleaning sector. The one-day meeting (5 October 2022, beginning at 10.00 a.m.) in the form of Case Studies, addressed to specialists from the sector will present:
- AI-based solutions to assist in enhancing the efficiency of line staff (how to work smarter, instead of harder);
- management of the cleaning equipment fleet based on transmitted data;
- autonomous cleaning machines (robots);
- automation of procurement, purchasing and customer relationship management.
The event will consist of presentation of solutions and a panel discussion where participants will be able to discuss the anticipated degrees of digital development in the cleaning industry, opportunities and limitations - frankly and based on the practice prevailing in the Polish market.
- The Cleaning Expo fair is an excellent space for a comprehensive overview of products, systems and processes which will ensure the top quality that a professional cleaning service must meet in industry-specialised buildings or public spaces. The proximity of the conference will amplify the synergy effect and contribute to knowledge enhancement, experience sharing and networking, ultimately leading to more effective business. - Witold Lipiński emphasises.
We invite you to participate!
CLEANING EXPO Professional Cleaning Fair
4-5 October 2022, 10:00 a.m. - 05: 00 p.m.
Poznań Congress Center Level 1
Poznań International Fair
Detailed programme of events can be found HERE>>