Once the registration process has been completed, a ready ticket and a QR code will be sent to the e-mail address indicated in the questionnaire, which must be shown at the entrance to the fair. The ticket does not need to be printed, it can be used online on your phone or tablet.
Your ticket shall authorise you to enter the Professional Cleaning Fair - CLEANING EXPO 2022 Fairgrounds for all days of the event.
OPENING HOURS OF THE FAIR
4 October 2022 /Tuesday/ 10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.
5 October 2022 /Wednesday/ 10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.
Frequently asked questions:
- Do I need a ToBilet.pl account to collect my free ticket for Professionals?
No During the purchase, you can select the option “without registration”.
- Do I have to print out the ticket I purchased?
No It is sufficient if you display the ticket on your smartphone screen. The barcode/QR code is important - it must be undamaged and clearly visible.
- Is it possible to buy a ticket for the Cleaning Expo fair at other ticket shops, such as Ticketmaster or Empik?
Currently, ticket sales are conducted exclusively on the ticketing platform ToBilet.pl.
- Can I enter and exit the Cleaning Expo fair multiple times with my ticket for Professionals?
Yes, tickets for Professionals are multiple-entry tickets for all three days of the fair.
- Does the ticket for the Cleaning Expo fair authorise me to enter the grounds of Poznań International Fair?
No The ticket does not include a parking space on the MTP grounds. The parking card must be purchased separately, also on ToBilet.pl.
- My ticket looks strange, how can I check if it is ok?
Above all, do not show a photo of the ticket publicly on the Internet. This will enable others to print out a barcode that authorises you to enter at the gate. If you have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact us.